Functions of a Complex Variable 2
MATH 6360 Spring 2017
Complex algebraic geometry. Prerequisites: MATH 6350 (Functions of a Complex Variable 1).
MWF 10:00 AM -- 10:50 AM, ECCR 116
MWF 11 AM -- 12 PM
- D. Huybrechts, Complex Geometry: an introduction, Springer 2005, available in .pdf for free from the library.
- P. Griffiths and J. Harris, Principles of Algebraic Geometry, Wiley 1978.
- C. Voisin, Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry, I, Cambridge 2002.
- R. Wells, Differential Analysis on Complex Manifolds (Third Edition), Springer 2008.
- D. Arapura, Algebraic Geometry over the Complex Numbers, Springer 2012.
- R. Gunning and H. Rossi, Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables , Prentice--Hall 1965.
- A. Browder, Mathematical Analysis: an introduction, Springer 1996.
- P. Aluffi, Algebra: chapter 0, Graduate Studies in Math., AMS, 2009.
- R. Bott and L. Tu, Differential Forms in Algebraic Topology, Springer, 1982.
Our treatment may also follow parts of:
We wil also use the following as a references occasionally:
Grades will be based on homework and exams.