Subject: the shape of congruence lattices

From: "Keith A. Kearnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:25:58 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Ralph-

I traveled a lot this summer, but had time to make the corrections
suggested by Freese, Lampe, Nation by mid-summer. Emil then asked me to
rewrite Chapter 1, which took a long time. I am planning to post
the pdf file to my web page today, but I thought I'd send you
a copy of it directly.

I hope the size doesn't cause problems with your mail spool.
In fact, please reply to this message so that I know that you
received it.

Comments, corrections and suggestions are welcome!

Yours,
Keith

-- 
Keith A. Kearnes           Email: [email-masked]
Department of Mathematics  WWW: http://spot.colorado.edu/~kearnes
University of Colorado     Direct Phone: (303) 492-5203
395 UCB                    Dept Phone: (303) 492-3613
Boulder, CO 80309-0395     Fax: (303) 492-7707

  [ The following attachments were DELETED when this message was saved:  ]
  [ A Application/PDF segment of about 1,188,118 bytes,                  ]

---

From: Ralph Freese <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 05:47:12 -1000 (HST)

Hi Keith,

I am also traveling now---in NYC right now. I will go up to New Paltz 
next week (and have better internet connection). I will give a talk which 
will basically be the same as the one in Budapest. The week after that I 
will go to McMaster and visit Matt. Then a few days vacation and then 
California (basically more vacation but I will also visit Peter Jipsen). I 
will be back in Hawaii mid October and hopefully have some some time for 
work.

  Ralph