Student WeBWorK Registration Information
- Before you can access the web-based homework you must sign up for WeBWorK at https://webwork.colorado.edu/webwork2_files/webwork2_files/forms/signup.php
- You need to use your own first and last name. If you do not fill out the signup form properly you will receive a zero on homework at the end of the semester.
- You also need to put in your section number properly. You must search through list of instructors above the signup form to find yours, and then enter it as "00X."
- If you change sections it is your responsibility to notify your new instructor and ask them to change your section number.
- It is very important that you use your CU student login name, failure to do this may result in inability to access the system.
- Once you have registered, you can access your homework at https://webwork.colorado.edu/webwork2/Math2300/.
- Your username is your CU student login name.
- Your password is your student ID number (both as you entered them into the signup form).
- You may change your password at any time using the "Password/Email" link in the main menu.