Analysis I - Spring 2013
Basic information for Section #1:
- Course syllabus.
- Instructor: Anca Radulescu.
- Office #: Math 325; Office phone: (303) 492-7716; Email: email@example.com
- Office hours: MF 12-1pm, Tu 9:30-10:30am, 12-1pm, W 12-2pm, or by appointment.
- Lecture meets MWF in FLMG 154, 9-9:50am.
- Problem solving session (voluntary) meets every second Tuesday, 4:30-7:30pm, in ECCR 1B51. Next meeting: February 12.
by Stephen Abbott.
Waitlists and deadlines: Please be aware that after 11:59pm Wednesday the 23rd, waitlisted students will no longer roll in from the waitlist if a space becomes available. They will be able to enroll into the section with a Special Action Form (from the Math Department office), until February 1st at 5pm. After February 1st, their names will be dropped from the waitlists and they will not appear on any schedule for the course. Here is a pdf with other University deadlines.
Homework: Homework assignments and solutions.
Quizzes: Weekly quizzes and solutions.
Lectures: Here you will find schedule of the lectures, with a brief description of topics.
Midterm information: A practice test for the midterm can be found here. Here is your grade distribution before the midterm (after five quizzes and four graded homeworks): mean 63%, median 63%, standard deviation 18%. Here you can find the midterm exam with solutions, as well as the exam statistics.
Final information: Here are a review sheet, and a practice test for the final (tex file).
- Here is the current distribution of your overall grades, counting the work completed until now (the score is scaled to 100% from the original of 70%, 25% from quizzes, 25% from homework and 20% from the test). I counted 4 homework assignments out of 5 (I took the 4 largest grades after scaling all homeworks out of 10). I counted 6 quizzes out of 8 (I used the practice sheet as a quiz, and dropped the lowest two grades). I counted the exam scores after the one-problem redo.
Other important links:
Last modified March 14th, 2013