Introduction to Differential Geometry (Final version)
Solutions to the Midterm Exam
Solutions to the Final Exam.
- Grades: Homework (50%) assigned weekly. Two exams (25% each).
- Text: "Introduction to Differential Geometry" by me. Other references you may find useful for the early part of the course: "Calculus on manifolds" by Michael Spivak and "Analysis on manifolds" by James Munkres. For the later part of the course, you may want to refer to "Comprehensive Introduction to Differential Geometry Volume 1" by Michael Spivak and "Introduction to Smooth Manifolds" by John Lee.
- Contact: Stephen Preston, Math 302.
- Office hours: Tues 4-5, Wed 3-4, Thurs 12-1.
- Class meets in ECCR 1B08.